Thursday, March 10, 2016

March Questions

Hey everybody! I'm sorry to disappear again. Not so sorry that I can promise to never do it again, but reasonably sorry nonetheless. Perhaps Randy will spank me for my lack of attention to the blog.

Anyhow, this is March and if there's still anyone out there, it's your opportunity to pelt me with questions. Pretty much any topic is fair game, but I reserve the right to pass, especially if politics are involved. "Where have you been?" is a valid question though the answer isn't particularly interesting.

To initiate a March question, you can post a comment below or send it to me in e-mail. If no one submits any questions, I'll have to answer some goofy ones from the mailbag. Either way, I have a topic for my next post.

5 comments :

Cat said...

Hey Bonnie...so happy to see you back in blogland. If money and time were not an issue, where would you travel? Don't stay away so long! ;)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Lindy Thomas said...

Hi Bonnie, How long have you been practicing TTWD? Do you and your partner have any fantasies?

Hugs Lindy

sixofthebest said...

Dear Bonnie, have you ever discussed with your ever loving husband, that the day will come, when either one of you or the other, will not be able to spank or be spanked, because of aging disabilities.

ronnie said...

Good to see you Bonnie.

What's Randy's favourite implement to spank you with?
Do any of your vanilla friends know you get spanked?

Love,
Ronnie
xx

john said...

Did you ever tell your daughter you're in spanking or does she suspect you're in some kind of kinky play?

Post a Comment