Wednesday, September 07, 2016

A Saturday Conversation

This is a transcription of a digital voice recording of a spanking session that happened back in 2013. It has been lightly edited for clarity and brevity. I don’t recall why I didn’t post it then.

I know I haven't been around for a while. Randy and I have been overcome by the four horseman of the holidays – illness, over-commitment, fatigue, and distraction. But today is a good day. We skipped our standing date last night because we were both just too tired. But this morning was different. I love Saturday morning. It holds the promise of an entire weekend. Two whole days lie before us.

Randy asked me to turn on our digital recorder. Here's what we recorded, more or less.

R: Young lady, it's time for you to learn some discipline.

B: Did you bring your textbook?

R: Oh, yeah. (waving a stingy round wooden paddle)

B: That's a bad book. It has only one page and there's nothing written on it.

R: The lessons will be written on your bottom.

B: How please am I supposed to read that?

R: Don't worry, you'll get the message.

B: Discipline, huh?

R: Yes. Self-discipline

B: So am I going to have to spank myself?

R: No, I'm going to do the teaching. Get your clothes off.

B: (I briefly crooned a silly version of The Stripper while slowly wriggling out of my nightgown and panties. I finished by kicking my panties in Randy's general direction) Doo-doo-doo-dee-doo-doo-doooo.

R: You're beautiful, but you're still getting spanked.

B: (pouty face) You and your lessons.

R: Get over my lap. (I complied)

B: (rubbing begins) Mmmmm

R: You know I only spank you because I have to.

B: Bullshit. You love it.

R: No, it's true. If I didn't spank you every week, there's no telling what would happen to you.

B: Hrmpf

R: (spanking begins, lightly at first, but using the cool, smooth wooden paddle)

B: Ow. Ow. Ow. (this is starting to hurt)

R: (now smacking the paddle against my bottom with a steady rhythm and alternating sides)

B: Aaaaaaack. Ahhhh.

R: Now you’re getting the point.

B: Point? Ouch!

R: Yeah, the point is that you need some discipline – right here on your ass.

B: Point? I think that toys with points are a hard limit for me.

R: (Whack!) You know what I mean.

B: Aaaaah! I know it hurts... a lot.

R: Good. I’m finally pleased I’m getting through to you.

B: OK, OK.

R: (more swats follow)

B: Ow. Ow. (and so on)

The recorder was switched off at this point. Spanking play blended into a different sort of fun thereafter.

8 comments :

Aimless Rambling said...

Love that he got his point across.

willie said...

LOL! Sounds like a great way to start the day

Minielle Labraun said...

Lovely fun... Owchie times!

Cat said...

Thanks for sharing, Bonnie...love your banter. ;)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie, this was fun to read, fantastic way to start the day :) Thank you for sharing :)

Hugs
Roz

Emerging Lurker said...

Sounds like a great morning.

Hermione said...

Very sweet! I don't know how you two managed to keep the conversation going for so long.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Thanks, everyone. As I said, I have no idea why I didn't post this story at the time. In any case, this gives me some "new" content now and inspires me to clean house more often. That can't be bad!

Post a Comment