Friday, November 04, 2016

Keyword Chaos: The Sequel

It's been three years since we last dug into those strange search terms people use to find MBS.
  • wife first spanking – Chivalry is not dead!

  • tumblr caning – How am I supposed to take this punishment seriously if you won't get off that damned computer?

  • bonnie rump roasted – Inelegant as it may sound, that is what happens here

  • spanking your wife – Better than spanking someone else's wife

  • sorenutz007 – Revenge of the Bond Girls

  • my girlfriend spanks me – Congratulations!

  • how to spank your wife – Try slapping her bottom

  • how to spank your girl – See above

  • blueballsbunny – No wonder there's so much breeding going on

  • 8 hours spanking & bondage #2 – I'd be exhausted after #1

  • please spank my perfect bottom sir – No woman thinks her bottom is perfect

  • reasons to spank your wife – Because you both enjoy it is reason enough

  • fubar spankings – Why would anyone want that?

  • sunnywittledays – Dwat! There goes that wascuwy wabbit!

  • fiesteeboy – When you're ready for a fiestee, he's your guy

  • how to get your wife to spank you – Do you mean other than asking her?

  • spanking positions – The Swat Shack is now hiring experienced disciplinarians

  • my wife wants to spank me – So do some of the neighbors

  • broad spanking paddle – Sounds sexist to me

  • self spanking tutorial – Step one: swat your butt; Step two: repeat step one

6 comments :

Cat said...

LOL Bonnie...these cracked me up! Now you have me curious...haven't looked at mine for a while. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie, so funny, love Bonnie rump roasted lol.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Hi Bonnie,

It's great to see that Keyword Chaos has returned. Long may it last!

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

Hmmm, I have never heard you could look up the keywords! That's a riot! Love it!

Erica Scott said...

Our Queen of Keywords!

Anonymous said...

Silly keywords

Post a Comment